August

August

Monday, August 4, 2014

Strawberry-Kiwi Lemonade AND Pina Colada Popsicles


I have been obsessed lately with popsicles. I love to sit out on my deck in the summer heat, relaxing while my skin prickles withe touch of the suns rays, staying cool with the frozen delights that I pull from my freezer. The best part about these cold delights, is they are not only refreshing but they are good for me. Jam packed with fresh fruit they are the perfect summer afternoon treat.




STRAWBERRY-KIWI LEMONADE POPSICLE

Ingredients:

1/4 cup Lemon Juice
3 Cups Water
1/8 tsp Powdered Stevia (or to taste)
Sliced Kiwi
Sliced Strawberries

Directions:

Mix the lemon juice, water and Stevia well, until the Stevia is completely dissolved and mixed in. 

Stuff each popsicle mold with sliced kiwi and strawberries. I put it in loosely packed - where the mold is very full but there is enough room for your liquid.

Pour lemonade over the top of fruit, add your sticks and freeze.


PINA COLADA POPSICLE

Ingredients:

Crushed Pinapple
Coconut Water

Directions:

Loosely pack crushed pineapple into popsicle molds. Pour the coconut water over fruit, add your sticks and freeze. Yup, it is just that easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment